GUEST BLOGGER AGREEMENT
By submitting works for posting or publishing you agree that as a Guest Blogger you are an independent agent who is in business for him/herself. This Agreement shall not create the relationship of employer and employee, a partnership, or a joint venture. Guest Blogger shall have no authority to bind, obligate, or commit Site Owner by any promise or representation. No monetary relationship is being created nor construed through this Agreement.
By providing a guest post to Site Owner, Guest Blogger agrees you are not becoming part of the site and cannot represent themselves as a member/owner of the site.
As a Guest Blogger you grant to Site Owner the perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty-free, transferable right to use Guest Blogger's name, biography, and likeness in connection with the publication of the Work under this Agreement.
Therefore, Site Owner and Guest Blogger jointly agree to the following criteria:
1. Guest Posts must be your own original works that have not been published on any other website, forum, chat or social media network. You are solely responsible for ensuring that submission of content the Site Owner does not conflict with any copyright or publication rights already granted to other publishers, and the Site Owner is not responsible for any infringement of external publication rights. The Site Owner reserves the right to reject any Original Blog Entry for any reason upon receipt of said content, and if necessary, make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with the site. Prior to publication of the guest blog post Site Owner will make sure Guest Blogger agrees with these changes.
2. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted, for copy or figures, tables, and video. The Guest Post writer must be the copyright holder of figures/tables/video OR the figures/tables/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Proof must be submitted along with any image/video showing that it does not infringe on copyright laws. Site Owner reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary. If people are included in the image/video, then the Guest Post writer must provide a written release allowing use of likeness. Video/image submissions must be relevant to the post. No video or image should exceed 250 MB maximum.
3. When quoting others, Guest Blogger must properly and accurately cite sources using APA format.
4. Posts will acknowledge Guest Blogger authorship but will become the property of Site Owner.
5. Once the post has been submitted to the Site Owner, the Guest Blogger may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in whole, including your own website or blog for 12 months.
6. Guest Blogger may promote article on your own website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums. Promotion should involve a proper tease and link to the article. Promoting the content does not give the Guest Blogger permission to post the entire article on these forums, platforms, and websites. You may include a link to your guest post and a short sentence or two explaining what the article is about.
7. Submissions should be kept between 200 – 1200 words. Longer posts are allowed if it is necessary and relevant, but the final length of the article is decided by Site Owner. Submissions that have a 200 through 599 word count must include a minimum of two (2) citations that are not from Wiki or other Encyclopedic website. Submisisons that have a 600+ word count, must include a minimum of four (4) citations that are not from a Wiki or other Encyclopedic website. All citations should be in APA format.
8. Affiliate links shall not be included in guest post submissions. All links are subject to the approval of Site Owner.
9. Site Owner reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
10. Guest Post writers will receive writing credit as author of their post at the beginning of the article.
11. Guest Post writers will be permitted to have up to 3 links within their author bio at the end of the guest post. The guest blogger’s personal website, blog or social media accounts are acceptable links. Affiliate links or links that direct readers to an affiliate site will not be permitted. We reserve the right to remove the author’s links within the submission at the Sole Discretion of the Site Owner.
12. Guest Bloggers acknowledge they shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post. If you decide to submit a post, you do so with the knowledge that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post.
13. Site Owner reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit. If removed Guest Blogger is free to use the content for their own purposes.